TROYS SYSTEMS
WELCOME
New User Please register Now

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TROYS SYSTEMS
WELCOME
New User Please register Now
TROYS SYSTEMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TROYS SYSTEMS

CCTV Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dahua NVR Password Reset

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dahua NVR Password Reset Empty Dahua NVR Password Reset Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:32 pm

jeeva

A
A

Hi,

I have the 8 port NVR3208V-P. After changing the passwords on the admin accounts, I keep getting "invalid password" on all of the accounts. I've tried pulling the battery and restarting the unit, but had no success. Can someone help me out? Thanks.

2 Dahua NVR Password Reset Empty Dahua NVR Password Reset Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:35 pm

LEO

LEO
LEO
LEO

Hi,

Couple of options, though I dont know if they work for that NVR.

1-Battery - you say you did this already.
Did you leave the battery out for something like 3 minutes?
If not, maybe try that.

2-Daily Code - I made a generator for this, it is something distributors normally use. Entering the daily code is supposed to reset the password, but I havent actually tested it myself. If you want to try that please send me a PM.

https://cctv.forumotion.com

3 Dahua NVR Password Reset Empty Re: Dahua NVR Password Reset Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:18 am

LEO

LEO
LEO
LEO

jeeva wrote:Hi,

I have the 8 port NVR3208V-P. After changing the passwords on the admin accounts, I keep getting "invalid password" on all of the accounts. I've tried pulling the battery and restarting the unit, but had no success. Can someone help me out? Thanks.

the daily code is `092224`
24/04/2013

https://cctv.forumotion.com

4 Dahua NVR Password Reset Empty Re: Dahua NVR Password Reset Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:59 am

FerrisYJ

A
A

You said in another post to ask you for the calculation, is it a simple one I can put into excel? or is there more to it?

5 Dahua NVR Password Reset Empty Re: Dahua NVR Password Reset Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:20 pm

dadou136

A
A

Hi, sorry to reopen this topic but i need this code also, maybe can you send me your générator? I'm working a lot with dahua NVR.

I tryed to join dahua directly but it takes some time and i dont have time xD.

Tank you very mush and sry for my english^^.

Bye

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum