TROYS SYSTEMS
WELCOME
New User Please register Now

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TROYS SYSTEMS
WELCOME
New User Please register Now
TROYS SYSTEMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TROYS SYSTEMS

CCTV Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dahua Firmware Upgrade

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dahua Firmware Upgrade Empty Dahua Firmware Upgrade Wed May 08, 2013 3:43 am

anandrao

A
A

Wondering if anyone can offer some help on how to update the firmware on DAHUA DVR0404LE-A. I'm trying to update from 2.606 to 2.608 and I keep getting a upgrade fail message when I try to use the USB updater method (I changed the file name to update.bin as instructed). I've used different USB sticks and formatted using FAT32 and it keeps failing. I also tried to do it over the network using the 1.16 upgrade tool. Using the network tool, I am able to successfully log on and get a file successfully uploaded message (I renamed it to update.bin and also tried using the original name -General_DVRxx04LE-AX(DVR310XE)_Eng_N_V2.608.0000.1.R.20120215), after selecting the BIOS button, but the DVR itself still shows the old firmware at 2.606. Any help would be appreciated.

2Dahua Firmware Upgrade Empty Re: Dahua Firmware Upgrade Wed May 08, 2013 3:59 am

jeeva

A
A

One more thing that I am not sure whether it will affect or not, but please take note as well.

From what I understand there are PAL and NTSC version of DVR, the firmware for both are different. Perhaps you might have PAL version, because my PAL DVR's firmware is titled somewhat like yours.

3Dahua Firmware Upgrade Empty Re: Dahua Firmware Upgrade Wed May 08, 2013 10:11 am

LEO

LEO
LEO
LEO

Hi, make sure you are logging in as admin if doing it over the network.

I only used the USB method a couple times, but I think I used Fat16, but you could try both. I had a couple USB flash drives that were either not recognizable in the USB upgrade section of the DVR menu, or they just failed to upgrade. Make sure its a basic USB flash drive, not one of those with its own firmware on it, and something basic like a 1 or 2 GB not the larger ones. I normally just upgrade them over the Network or Internet even.

That said, the firmware I have here for the LE-A (and others) is:
General_DVRxx04LH-X_Eng_N_V2.608.0000.6.R.20111018.bin
Seems you are using the incorrect version, please double check that.

https://cctv.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum